TERMS OF SERVICE
Version 1 – January 26th, 2015
By using the GetNudge.co website (“Service”), or any services of Nudge App Ltd., you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) as stated herein
Your use of this Service is an unconditional acceptance of our Terms of Service; provided you have the legal capacity to enter into contracts for yourself or your organization. You are required to provide current and accurate information as part of our account registration process and any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.. We reserve the right to change or modify our Terms of Service at any time without prior notice; however, we will post any new Terms of Service on our website.
- You must be at least 13 to use this service
- You must supply a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- One person may only use your login – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows, but sharing of user logins is not permitted.
- You are responsible for the security of your account and all user passwords. Nudge App Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with the obligation.
- You may not use this Service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes, such as violating third-party copyrights.
- You are responsible for your account and all of your clients’ activity including all posted content by either party.
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- We will bill you for this Service in advance on a monthly basis. There will be no refunds or credits allowed, including upgrade or downgrade refunds or pro-rated months (i.e., credits for partial service months). Anytime you cancel; the Service will be downgraded to a Free account immediately.
- Our monthly fees are exclusive of taxes or levies imposed by taxing authorities. You are responsible for payment of all such taxes or levies imposed on you as an account holder.
- We will charge your credit card for any upgrade or downgrade in plan level at the new rate upon the start of your next billing cycle.
- If you choose to downgrade your account, we are not liable for the resulting loss of content, features, or capacity.
- You are solely responsible for canceling your account. You may only cancel via our simple, no-hassle, web-based cancellation interface. We do not accept cancellations via email, phone, fax or letter.
- Upon cancellation of your Nudge account, all of your content will be immediately deleted from our service. This information cannot be recovered once your account has been cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Nudge App Ltd, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Nudge App Ltd. service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Nudge App Ltd reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the service and pricing
- Nudge App Ltd reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you.
- Prices of all services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice will be posted to our website or the Service.
- Nudge App Ltd is not liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your profile and the content you provide to the Service remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your content.
- We do not pre-screen content, but we have the right to refuse or remove any content that is available via this service.
- The look and feel or this Service is Copyright © 2015 Nudge App Ltd. All right reserved. You may not duplicate; copy modify or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without our prior, express written permission from Nudge App Ltd.
- Your use of this Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Technical support is only provided via email to paying account holders.
- You understand that we use third-party vendors to help provide the service to you.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or another website to falsely imply an association with the Service, our company or any other service we provide.
- You agree not to violate our copyright and not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, modify or exploit any portion of the Service or access to this service without our prior, express written permission.
- You must not store or post pornographic, obscene, defamatory, threatening or otherwise objectionable content, or content that violates any person’s intellectual property or links to such content, through the service.
- You must not transmit any malicious programs such as viruses, worms and other code or programs intended to inflict harm.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Nudge App Ltd. customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at getnudge dot co.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, PROVIDED BY US OR ANY THIRD PARTY TO YOU SHALL CREATE OR EXTEND ANY WARRANTY. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS OR OMISSIONS AND WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE PRIVACY, SECURITY, AUTHENTICITY AND NON-CORRUPTION OF ANY INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS SERVICE OR THE INTERNET. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, ERRORS, FAILURE TO PERFORM, INTERRUPTIONS OR DISRUPTIONS IN THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM FORCE MAJEURE EVENTS, ACTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OMISSIONS OR CONDITIONS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE AND FORSEEABLE CONTROL.
Limitation of Liability
We shall have no liability whether under any legal theory of warranty, contract, tort (including our negligence or the negligence of any third party), strict liability or otherwise, regarding the service or other actions performed by us and relating in any way to these terms of Service. In no event shall we or any third parties be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damage or loss of any nature (such as damages for delay, damage to property, lost profits, death or injury to person, or any claims of those, not a party to this Agreement) which may arise in connection with the service or other acts performed under or relating to these Terms of Service.
Suspension of Service or Cancellation
We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account access if, in our reasonable judgment, your account is the source or target of a violation of any of these terms, or for any other situation we deem reasonably necessary.
If any provision herein is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
Application Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions, or your use of the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Version 1 – January 26th, 2015
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information
Do we use 'cookies'?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.